Gliss provides a superior fishing experience through greater cast ability than braid and superior sensitivity and strength than monofilament. The thinner diameter and limber character minimizes line twist and backlash.
- Gliss is a new 4th form of fishing line that is produced by a Breakthrough extrusion process
- Gliss has almost zero stretch and the lowest diameter to Breaking strength ratios
- Thinner than braid with comparable strength for superior management
- Zero line twist makes gliss easier to Use on spinning reels
- Gliss has qualities of both monofilament and braid